Are You Disposing of Your Medical Waste Correctly?
LEARN ABOUT MEDICAL WASTE CLEANUP IN SAN DIEGO, CA
If you deal with any type of biological material, needles or syringes, you handle medical waste. The Bioclean Team removes medical waste safely for medical providers, plastic surgeons, veterinarians and tattoo parlors in the San Diego, CA area.
Proper medical waste disposal involves:
- Picking waste up from your commercial location
- Transporting it safely to the disposal facility
- Sterilizing and disposing of waste according to regulations
Does your business produce biohazardous medical waste? The Bioclean Team also offers blood cleanup and sharps pickup services in the San Diego, CA area. Call today to learn more.
Selecting a waste management company to dispose of your medical waste doesn’t need to be difficult. The Bioclean Team of San Diego, CA meets all governmental requirements and exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Certified for medical waste removal
- In compliance with federal guidelines
- Familiar with all state and federal regulations
Hiring the right medical waste cleanup provider is vital to your company’s success. The Bioclean Team will pick up and dispose of your medical waste properly. Call today to schedule medical waste cleanup services.
OUR MEDICAL WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICE DISPOSES OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Pathological & Anatomical Waste – this includes human tissues, organs or other body parts removed during surgery, autopsy, research studies or birth.
- Blood Products – blood waste including serum, plasma and other blood components.
- Infectious Materials (OPIM) – body fluids including: semen, vaginal secretions, synovial fluid, etc.
- Microbiological Waste – cultures, culture dishes, inoculate cultures, mix cultures, stocks and specimens.
- Sharps – hypodermic needles, scalpels, syringes, capillary tubes and razor blades.
- Animal Waste – carcasses, body parts, bedding and other infectious waste.
We’re focused on the family as much as the cleaning
The Bioclean Team will work directly with your insurance company to get the cleanup handled in a prompt and efficient manner. We specialize in all types of blood-related cleanup, including:
You’ll receive an empathetic approach to cleaning that helps your family first. Contact The Bioclean Team for forensic cleanups in San Diego and the Southern California area.
We’ll help you through your situation
The owner of The Bioclean Team has been a nurse for 10 years. When you’re dealing with the grief and aftermath of a horrible situation, the last thing you’re worried about is having to clean. We’ve worked with victims and families through all types of crisis and hazardous waste situations in the emergency room and private settings.
Get reliable service from a team that cares by contacting The Bioclean Team today.